Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bedroom, Bathroom, Walk-in Cupboard



It has been a while since I updated. The summer was fantastic and full of activities, I became an e-bike lover and with my friend Ursi we are scouting the region now!
And I got this urge to clean out - it is wonderful to have half-empty cuboards 👍. Cellars will be next ... when the days are shorter again.

So, mini-wise this is where I am at now:





I completed the guest toilet:
please note the Gameboy and the matchbox...

the bathroom:

... I love Jodi's faucet..


the bedroom:


and the walk-in closet.

The two wet rooms will get skylights once I do the roof.

The loft area is dedicated to the hobby of the person living in this house - she loves sewing 😀
It will be fun to place all the things I bought for this...


And here something that I tested and am very, very happy with:
This 'jeweller's glue' attaches e.g. metal hinges to perspex or painted wood.
Marion

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this interesting post with us i found this helpful for, wet rooms installation and fitters in london. Call us. Our team of experts provide high-quality wet room installation and fitting services at affordable cost.
    Wet Rooms in London

    ReplyDelete