Alas - when trying to get off the bike three days ago - in an 'artful' way - my foot took a beating!
Good side of it: I now have ample time for an update before leaving 😃.. and with today's medicine nobody really has be in pain..
The dicy side of this: not sure yet whether I can manage the 8-hour drive on Friday ... will see...
I wanted to use the semi-precious gem stones and composed this.
|Covered wood dowels with real concrete..|
I tried various ideas and this one worked best: I used various sizes of metal end sleeves for electrical strands (you get them at electrical supply shop), bulbs from Nalladris and a U-shape styrene piece.
And I made the banisters for the upper floor.
Messed up again with superglue and perspex - will I ever learn?
So, I made this image to keep this firmly in my mind:
double sided 3mm or 6mm tape!
And then installed the handrail for the stairs. Mind you, not just handrails - I added indirect lighting!! This proved to be a bit more difficult than I thought. I prepared a nice wooden handrail and when I inserted the lightstrip it actually shone through! grrr...
After more trials I used an L-shaped styrene strip, covered the sides with wood strips, added brackets, then inserted the light strip and fiddled around with hiding the wires...
To imagine something is one thing - getting it to work out is another 😊 !
|It would have been nicer with a solid light strip... but I have not come across something like that in mini, yet|
Hugs to all.